Personal Information We Collect
Personal that you may provide through the services or otherwise communicate with us
- Contact Information: Examples include, your name, postal and email address, telephone number, job title, and organization name.
- Profile Information: Examples include, your username, password, interests
- Feedback and Correspondence: Examples include,
informationyou provide in surveys, received customer support, reporting a problem with the services, or otherwise correspond with us
- Usage Information: Examples include, information about how you use the Sites and interact with us
- Marketing Information: Examples include, preferences for receiving marketing communications and details about how you engage with them
How We Use Your Personal Information
To Deliver Our Services
If you have an account with any of Xogene’s Services, we use your information to:
- Maintain, administer, operate, and improve the Sites
- Communicate with you regarding your Xogene account by sending you service announcements, patch notes, security alerts, support, and administrative messages.
- Process, manage, track, and administer trainings, and to subscribe you to our Help & Support Center and community forum
- Better understand your preferences and needs, and personalize your experience with the Sites
To Communicate With You
If you request information from us, request access to our Sites, participate in our surveys, promotions, or events, we may send you Xogene marketing materials as permitted by law. You have the ability to opt out of any such communications.
To Comply With Law
We use your information as we believe necessary or appropriate to comply with applicable laws, lawful requests, and legal processes, such as to respond to subpoenas or requests from government authorities.
With Your Consent
We may use or share your information with your consent, such as when you allow us to post your testimonials or endorsements on our Sites, instruct us to take a specific action with regards to your personal information, or you opt into marketing communications.
To Create Anonymous Data For Analytics
We may create anonymous data from your personal or usage information. We anonymize data by excluding data information that makes the data personally identifiable to you. We use this anonymized data for lawful business purposes, such as improving our Services and personalizing your experience.
We use your information as we believe necessary to (1) enforce the terms and conditions that govern our Services; (2) protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of you or others: and (3) protect, investigate and deter against fraudulent, harmful, unauthorized, unethical or illegal activity.
How We Share Your Personal Information
- Service Providers
- Professional Services
: Wemay disclose your personal information to professional advisors. For example, lawyers, bankers, auditors andinsurers, when necessary during the services that they render to us.
- Compliance With Law and Law Enforcement, Protection, and Safety:Xogene may disclose information about you to government or law enforcement officials or private parties as required by law, and disclose and use such information as we believe necessary or appropriate to (1) comply with applicable laws and lawful requests and legal process, such as to respond to subpoenas or requests from government authorities; (2) enforce the terms and conditions that govern our Services; (3) protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of you or others; and (4) protect, investigate and deter against fraudulent, harmful, unauthorized, unethical or illegal activity;
- Business Transfers
: Xogenemay sell, transfer or share some or all of its business or assets, including your information, in connection with a business deal (current or potential) such as a merger, consolidation, acquisition, reorganization, saleof assets, or in the event of bankruptcy.
Access, Update, Correct, or Delete Your Information
All individuals with
You may opt out of all marketing related materials by unsubscribing from emails, by clicking the link at the bottom of any such email, or by contacting us at [email protected].
If you have given us consent to post a testimonial on our Sites, but wish to update or delete it, please contact us at [email protected]
Choosing Not To Use Xogene’s Sites & Services
Cookies and Tracking Technologies
We receive IP addresses in the normal course of the operation of our Website. An IP address is a number assigned to you by your Internet service provider so you can access the Internet.
Pixel tags/Web beacons: A pixel tag (also known as a web beacon) is a piece of code embedded on the Site that collects information about users’ engagement on that web page. The use of a pixel allows us to record, for example, that a user has visited a particular web page or clicked on a particular advertisement.
EU-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework:
In particular Xogene complies with the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework as set forth by the U.S. Department of Commerce regarding the collection, use, and retention of personal information transferred from the European Union to the United States and has certified its compliance with it. As such, Xogene is committed to subjecting all personal information received from European Union (EU) member countries, in reliance on the Privacy Shield Framework, to the Framework’s applicable Principles. To learn more about the Privacy Shield Framework, visit the U.S. Department of Commerce’s Privacy Shield List.
Xogene is responsible for the processing of personal information it receives, under the Privacy Shield Framework, and subsequently transfers to a third party acting as an agent on its behalf.
With respect to personal information received or transferred pursuant to the Privacy Shield Framework, Xogene is subject to the regulatory enforcement powers of the U.S. FTC. In certain situations, we may be required to disclose personal information in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.